Create a Web Form
You can use Web Forms to collect contact information and start funnels. This is generally the most common tool to capture contact data.
Groundhogg has a simple built-in form builder that will serve most general lead capture purposes.
It is important to know Web forms are created within funnels.
Create a Funnel
The first thing you will need to do is create a funnel for our web form.
Add a Web Form Step
- Click on the "+" icon of the "Add Step" button to bring up the step selection form.
- Click in the "Benchmarks" tab
- Drag the Web Form over into the funnel flow
Edit Your Form
A web form is automatically generated with some default settings and content for you, but you can also edit the content.
To style your form you can select the Theme: Theme Default, Simple, Modern, Classic, or add some custom code. And use the color picker for the accent color.
You have multiple options to embed your form on your site. All of which can be copied from the benchmark in the funnel builder.
- Use a shortcode and embed it in your WordPress content.
- Use the HTML version to embed with 3rd party service providers.
- Use the HOSTED URL to allow contacts to fill out the form directly on a hosted page.