Installation: How to Install Groundhogg manually
If you cannot install Groundhogg by searching for the plugin and clicking install now there is an alternative step you can take.
- Download Groundhogg from https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/groundhogg.zip and know where you put it.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard, then plugins, add new, and click upload plugin.
- Browse to where you downloaded Groundhogg to, then click install now.
- It will take you to a screen where the plugin is installing and if it installs successfully then you can activate the plugin.
- After installing WordPress it will take you back to the list of all the plugins you have installed.
You have just installed a plugin manually.