Elastic Email Integration: Connect email API
Elastic Email says they can send emails faster and more reliably, you can make use of their REST API within Groundhogg to know yourself.
One of the cool things about our integration is that with it, Groundhogg can be informed by Elastic Email when emails bounce or contacts mark them as spam. This way Groundhogg can automatically update the contact’s email preference to stop sending them emails.
Configuration of Elastic Email is reliable. Elastic Email also provides full CRM functionality with their email sending services.
Once you successfully installed this extension on your website you will be able to see a new setting section under the
Email Tab. This area is used to configure Elastic Email settings.
Elastic Email extension requires an API key to successfully send emails from Groundhogg to the end-user. Please follow the following step to configure your Elastic Email Plugin.
2. If you already have API key created you can use that or you can create a new API key by clicking on the
PI key. Enter the Key name and click on Create.
3. Save the generated API key in a secure place as you will only see this key once.
4. Open Groundhogg and navigate to the settings and open the Email tab.
5. Enter the generated API key in the API key area and click on save changes.
6. Saving the key enables the new section where you can test your API by clicking on the test API connection button.