AWS Integration: Creating IAM credentials
To use the AWS integration you must generate IAM credentials.
1. open the IAM tool in the AWS Console
2. Go to Users
3. Add a new user
4. Give the user a name, for example, Groundhogg and select programmatic access.
5. Attach the policies directly and select both SESFullAcccess and SNSFullAccess.
6. Click Next until you reach the review screen. Ensure your configuration is correct and click Create User.
7. Copy both you ACCESS KEY and SECRET KEY and save them in a secure location. You will never be able to see your secret key again after this point.
8. Paste your access key and secret key in the appropriate settings are in Groundhogg.