SMTP: Troubleshooting errors
SMTP ERROR: Data not accepted.
If you are receiving this error this means that your SMTP provider did not like the SMTP request sent by Groundhogg.
There are various reasons why this may occur.
- Invalid SMTP username or password
- From address is not a valid address
- From address is not validated to send via the SMTP service
- To address is blacklisted
- To address has unsubscribed from the SMTP service directly
You can get more information by enabling the SMTP Debug option, sending a few emails and reading the output.
See the SMTP log data in the Tools & System Info Area